Our team of subject matter experts assists organizations, like yours, with complying with constantly evolving security frameworks and privacy regulations. This expertise extends into Incident Response Planning, Business Continuity, Tabletop Exercises and Security Awareness and Compliance Required Training.
With the nature of constantly evolving statutory, regulatory, and contractual requirements, it is critical to have a trusted partner to navigate your unique compliance landscape. The peace of mind that is gained from having a well-run compliance program cannot be understated. Designing an approach to meet your requirements in a sustainable manner is our ultimate goal. Further, we highly value working with members of your organization to understand the importance of compliance and how to best implement controls. Complying with complex regulatory requirements can be difficult. Our team of experts are here to help in a variety of areas:
- Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC)
- Sarbanes-Oxley IT General Control implementation and testing
- SOC for Services Organizations
- SOC for Cyber Security
- NIST SP800-53, FedRamp, FISMA, FISCAM, HIPAA/HITECH
- The EU General Data Protection Regulation GDPR
- The California Consumer Protection Act CaCPA
- International Organization for Standards 27001 (ISO 27001/27002
Incident Response Planning / Business Continuity Training / Tabletop Exercises
Your organization can no longer afford to not be prepared. Many times breaches are not a matter of if, but when. Keeping that mentality, you need to have the playbook of actions to take in the event of an Incident. Further you need to practice these steps and refine them as your business and it’s technologies change. Let us guide you and walk you through exercises so that you are prepared
Recent data breaches have exposed needs that organizations faced for many years. As personal information continues to grow in value, the effort that goes into protecting data similarly needs to increase. We are data privacy subject matter experts and we can help you to jump start your data privacy program from scratch by:
- Conducting training on relevant data privacy regulations such as: GDPR, e-Privacy, CCPA, PECR
- Meeting with your team to understand what regulated data you hold
- Creating a data processing inventory / mapping
- Defining a data retention schedule
- Conducting periodic audits
- Identifying cross border transfers which require documented legal support
- and more..!
Security Awareness and Compliance Required Training
The majority of breaches occur because of user activity and training is key to protecting your environment and its data. With a library of on demand and live (virtual or in-person) training we are sure to have your security and privacy needs covered.